Wednesday 28 May 2014

Floral Design Is In For The Summer

Well with this being the first post of my new blog I thought that I should start out with a little look at some of the summer trends that are hitting the shelves so that you can make sure that you are on the crest of the latest fashion as the sun promises to show its face, although you could be forgiven for thinking that time isn’t coming!

One of the biggest trends at the moment seems to be the inclusion of floral design, giving a complete summer look while each item that we have picked out allows you to either wear them as part of a mix and match finishing product or we even have some ideas that give you the flower power to stun your friends for all of the right reasons.

As ASOS is one of the most commonly used online fashion stores that my friends and I use at the minute, I thought that I should take a look at what they have on offer and see what I can do to help you even save on the cost of looking great.


Just think about some of these for the next festival that you are heading to:




All three of the items shown above are taken from ASOS.com and can be combined with some fantastic items that can help you glam up your style a little if you feel that you could be missing something with a little more focus, such as:




It looks like ASOS have loads of cute items that can finish off even the least overpowering choice of festival attire and even have their own festival season category that is perfect for those summer meet ups that you might have coming up.

I know that it can be a little hard to resist adding some of these to your basket just yet but as a parting gift for my first whats hot post, I thought that I would share some ASOS discount codes from a site that I came across over the bank holiday and I managed to save 20% off my order.

Let me know what you pick out ladies!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment